|With a qualifying service or repair, you may qualify for Roadside Assistance Reimbursement of up to $90 cash back. Reimbursement coverage is limited to the vehicle serviced at the time of the qualifying repair.
• You must have an original service or repair performed on your vehicle at a participating Pronto Service Center.
• You must register the qualifying service or repair online at www.ProntoCarCare.com within 30 days of the qualifying repair to receive a Roadside Assistance Reimbursement Pre-approval Certificate. Once registered the certificate will be mailed to you with instructions on how to handle a roadside assistance reimbursement, should the need arise.
• Roadside Assistance Reimbursement is good for one reimbursement of up to $90 towards a tow, jump start, lock-out, flat tire assistance, or fuel service (see exclusions) for one year from date of original qualifying service. Coverage begins 24-hrs after online registration. One reimbursement of a roadside assistance service is allowed per year, per household. Only the covered vehicle is eligible under this program. Vehicle information listed on the qualifying repair invoice must match the roadside assistance service ticket and the pre-approval certificate. Reimbursement is made on the service call; not on parts, fluids, or fuel (see exclusions).
• The consumer is responsible for finding a roadside assistance provider. This reimbursement program will not recommend providers. This reimbursement program is not a tow provider. National Pronto will only reimburse the consumer, not the service center.
• The Roadside Assistance Reimbursement Pre-approval Certificate will instruct you to mail a legible copy of the original qualifying repair ticket, a legible copy of the roadside assistance service receipt, and the original roadside assistance pre-approval reimbursement certificate to National Pronto Association within 30 days of the roadside service date. Both tickets must include the consumers name, mailing address, phone, vehicle information, and date of service.
• This is not a warranty program. This program is not transferable.
• Covered vehicle: The vehicle serviced at the time of the original repair. Vehicle information will be required to match all tickets.
• Exclusions to reimbursement include, but may not be limited to: Parts, fluids, fuel, keys, batteries, tires, installation of parts/materials, vehicles involved in an accident, or impound towing. Claims for reimbursement received after 30 days of the roadside service will not qualify for reimbursement.
• Roadside service on the qualifying vehicle must be provided by a licensed Roadside provider or licensed service center.
• Vehicles which do not qualify under this reimbursement program include, but may not be limited to: Commercial or fleet vehicles, Motor Homes of any type, off-road, recreational, or high-performance vehicles.
• National Pronto Association accepts no liability with the service provider the consumer chooses for service.
• National Pronto Association has the right to cancel or modify the terms of this program without notice.
* If you do not have internet access to register for your pre-approval certificate, please mail a copy of the original qualifying repair invoice to:
National Pronto Association
Roadside Assistance Reimbursement
204 N. Dooley Street, Suite 300
Grapevine, TX 76051